domingo, enero 29, 2006

Happy Endings

Creo que esto ya lo había puesto algunos meses atrás, pero esta vez cobra mucho más sentido que cuando lo puse aquella vez, de cierta manera ahora su exposición está justificada hasta el infinito y he de adjuntarle otra letra que creo que es igual de importante.

Well, imagine it's a film & you're the star & pretty
Soon we're coming to the part where you realise that you should give your heart
Oh give your heart to me.
Now the orchestra begins to make a sound
That goes round & round & round & round & round & round & round & round & round again
And we kiss to violins.
Well some sad people might believe in that I guess
but we know better don't we?
We know all about the mess.
The aftermath of our affair is lying all around and I can't clear it away.
No. And d'you think that it's so easy to find?
Somebody who is just your kind?
Well it might take you a little time but I'm going to have to try.
Oh yeah I'm gonna try.
And I know no-one can ever know which way to head
But don't you remember that you once said that you liked happy endings?
And no-one can ever know if it's going to work
But if you try then you might get your happy ending.

[Pulp Happy Endings]


I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hold
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

Chorus:
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

Chorus

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way.

[Johnny Cash Hurt]

[Hora real: 3:35 pm]

No hay comentarios.: